NAME OF PRODUCT: Work from no home
Owners: Peng Joon and John Chow
Price: One charge of $37.00
This program is $37.00. Not too bad. But, that does not include domain names, hosting and all the additional tools you will need to get up and running. Such as an auto-responder, keyword tool, just to name a few.
Lots of good information.
Teaches you how to easily rank websites online and how to convert your offers. Also teaches how to make money from Clickbank and Amazon. The course has a large amount of videos and pdf files to help you learn the process of how to make big money online.
If you are already doing affiliate marketing, it will help improve your business with a lot of extras.
It’s not a training course. It’s just a guide. It does have good information, but you have to set it up yourself. No formal training. and no support. If you have questions, you will have to find your own answers.
Some of the training is out dated.
The main focus is on creating niche sites rather than building a long term business.
In the beginning you should concentrate on getting one site up and running and being successful. In fact, you can make a full time living with just one successful site. And it can be a lot of work .
When you feel that is successful, then start another site that you have passion about.
This course has very advanced information and if you are a complete newbie, it might be a lot to grasp. Also, some of the terms might be difficult to understand if you are not familiar with the affiliate marketing language. I’m not saying that a newbie could not benefit from this course, it would just be a little harder.
There are 8 modules inside the members area to help you get started.
- Pick your own niche. This module will each you how to find a niche that will help you be successful and how to use the popular keyword tools available.
- Learning the basics. Shows you how to set up a website and helps you learn Google+.
- Content. This module will teach you content creation and how important that is.
- SEO. This module will help you with word press tools and also teach you how to optimize YouTube.
- Backlinks. Will teach which article directories to post on and which article directories are most helpful and which ones to stay away from.
- Standout techniques. Teaches you who you should listen to about strategies for staying in Google’s good graces.
- 30 day action plan. This module will help you stay on track and keep you from deviating from your plan to earn money on line.
- Outsourcing. This module will tell you where to get the best bang for your buck when you are ready to outsource some of your work.
All in all this is a good program for the price. Plus, you have a 60 day return policy. You can try it for a few weeks and if it’s not for you, send it back and get your money back.
If you want to know my favorite program, it’s Wealthy Affiliate. I personally prefer this program over any other. It has a great community of like-minded individuals where you can get help any time of the day or night. With over 2 million members, help is always available. No question is silly or unimportant. Usually your question is answered within minutes. No chasing around for training on how to build a website and another site to find a keyword tool. Everything is in one place and the training is setup for you in a classroom atmosphere. It’s free to join. It’s friendly to newbies and seasoned marketers alike. Make sure to check it out! No credit card needed.
Check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate and let me know what you think.
If you have any comments or questions please leave them below and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you, Deanna.