If you are searching the internet for information about earning money, you may be looking for scams without even realizing it.
Unfortunately, the internet is loaded with scams for making money online.
Whether you realize it or not it seems to be the easiest place for selling to people gullible about earning money. Probably because most people are not familiar with this form of earning money.
But, with the Covid -19 epidemic more people are using the internet to shop, making this form of earning an income so much more attractive.
Whether it’s because people looking for this type of work are in a vulnerable position due to unusual and unfortunate circumstances, so that they are easily swayed into thinking this is a gift from above.
Over the years the “Gurus” have learned how to profit from that. When people are down and out, that’s when the scams rear their ugly heads.
So buyer beware, look for the different signs that tell you that all is not on the up and up.
- Sales Page: If the sales is only 1 page and only a video you can be pretty sure they will have an outrageous video of the super rich an how to live the easy life. I have viewed many of them. With pictures of Mansions, fancy cars and boats and throw in a plane, probably rented for the photos.
- Support: If there is no support from the owner. If you can’t get a reply from an email or support desk in 24 to 48 hours, chances are it’s a scam.
- Guarantee: If there’s a 60 day guarantee, most of those sites are promoting products with very low quality content and not worth the money they are asking for.
- Long Sales Page: If their site is loaded with a hour long video, with all the pluses about the product and it’s owner, they tend to have big egos, so be careful.
- Outrageous Claims: If they sales page is loaded with amazing claims to big money, bigger houses, fancy cars and boats, you can be pretty sure it’s a scam, so run the other way.
- Upsells: If there are a lot of upsells even before you see the product you just paid for, cancel it right away. They are just looking for your money.
- Longwinded: If the sales page is very long with out much direction , you can almost be sure it’s a scam. So busy tooting their own horn and not saying anything and not getting to the point.
Those are some of the ways to determine if a site is a scam. If you’re still undecided look for reviews about the product and there are many sites that will give you an honest review of the product, and you can decide for yourself.
Just for an honest look at internet marketing remember that anything worthwhile in life does not come easy and that’s true of affiliate marketing.
Yes, it’s easy to get started without any money or very little money to get started.
But then you have to really apply yourself, stay up later at night, get up early in the morning and keep yourself motivated all the time, because it does not come as easy as they say. But it can be done with perseverance and determination. Plus the start-up costs are minimal.
So don’t look to the scams to make a quick buck, find a program that let’s you “try before you buy” and see if it’s the right fit for you. There are many out there, some easier to get started with than others.
Building a business
The true test of a legitimate online business is that it will make you money for the long haul. Not push a button and the money flows in. You want a real business, that will bring in income 24-7 for you. But first you will have to work for it. If you do it right, you CAN make money 24-7. But be prepared to put in the work in the early stages. Also, don’t be afraid to completely check out many different programs. Just make sure the one you chose is an honest to goodness legitimate program. No upsells , bragging how easy it is to be successful. Those are all signs that they are not good programs to pursue.
My recommendation to you.
My recommendation would be to read my review of Wealthy Affiliate and sign up for their Starter program and see what it has to offer. It’s not a get rich quick scheme but an honest program to help you build a profitable and long term business for years to come. You will have to work hard, but the rewards are worth it. Just think, no Boss, no traveling to work, no set schedule to meet deadlines. You are your own boss, set your own hours, and best of all work from home. But, that also means being a self-starter, going the extra mile and not quitting when things get tough. and they will get tough sometimes. Been there, done that.
So, with that being said, it’s time to look into the best program available in my eyes. Affordable, easy to understand and very successful. You can sign up for free and decide if it’s good for you and go from there. No credit card needed and you can stay in the started program as long as you need to or want to. No constant reminders to get the upsale before you lose out.
Wouldn’t it be nice to work from home? I know I love it. The hard part is staying focused and getting the training done without too many interruptions. But, after you have a site up and profitable it does get easier to manage with less hours. Time to start a new site.
Wealthy Affiliate just updated their program the first of the year. So many new things have been added. More video training by a number of different super affiliates, which makes it very interesting. A newer design which makes it much easier to follow. And lots of updated training. It’s a great update.
This program has 2 million members all being successful with affiliate marketing, so what about you? Don’t you think it’s time to get started making your future look brighter for you and your family?
If you have a comment or question about this article, please leave it below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.